Last week I redesigned the brianhigbee.net website so that all of the artwork was categorized according to the dates that they were completed. I did this because I thought that splitting up the work according to their project names was too confusing for people to understand. The previous categorization method made sense to me but I started to feel like it was a hindrance in trying to get people interested in my work. Maybe less explanation would be less confusing. I also only have artwork going back 10 years on there and removed all of the “lesser” works in order to create a “greatest hits” website.