I started working on the A Theory of Progress Table again. I’m trying to finish it before it gets too cold out. I plan on belt sanding it when I’m done with it to make the sides flat. I also decided to only paint the sides of the slats and not the parts where they have been cut which will save me a lot of time but will also make sense theoretically to how it’s built. I’m going to have to make a sketch to see how it looks before I make my final decision. Here’s a photo of it in my studio. Unfortunately I ran out of lattice so I’m going to have to buy more in order to finish it. I think it’s only about half way done right now.