Today I went and got some more paint for A Theory of Progress (An Accurate Model for a Cohesive Distributive Communication System). I finished with the blue, red and yellow last week and today I bought green and orange. I unfortunately had to get the orange in a spray can since they didn’t sell it already made in a small size can of latex or enamel. I bought some various sizes of 1″x3″ pine to use as well. I also scouted for the telephone pole that I want to use outside. I’ve narrowed it down to 3. Here is a photo in the studio of the green and orange strips of wood after I painted them. I’m hoping to install it sometime this weekend.