I decided to rework Stars are the Diamonds of the Poor. I found that around the edges of each panel, where the backing frame is, the points made by the white chalk pencil tend to be larger in diameter than in the middle, making a noticeable and significant difference in the overall look. I used a sponge to erase some of these areas (I caught this problem about 3 panels into the project) so I didn’t have too much work to do. I’m thinking of separating the panels, making it a piece in 6 parts but I’m not positive about this. The last step will be to spray varnish them, but I need to wait for a nice day so I can let them dry with the windows open.